Gothic and Amazing started out as someone’s dream to show the world that Goth doesn’t have to be just dark and depressing. Like a black rose is dark but yet beautiful so why not find beauty in the dark and be Gothic and Amazing ? And with that thought in mind one day a Facebook page was born trying to show the beautiful part of Goth. The goal was to support everyone that fit that description from models to photographers, make-up artists, stylists, music bands, shop owners and all kinds of Goth form of art.
As we all know being diferente is not always easy so the 2sd idea was also to show that supporting each other, people’s pages could grow along with messages.
So from one person’s dream, a team of people with the same beliefs was born, the G&A team. Here we are now making our mark and showing how we all see the goth-subculture.
Be sure that we all will do our best to show support and to answer all messages so feel free to contact anyone of us. Just don’t Forget that growing demandes a lot of work and as we grow more and more so do our projects so Gothic and Amazing today is more like a full time job then the hobbie that it was when it 1st began. And for that thank you so much for all your Amazing support
Now the 20 facts you should know about Gothic & Amazing
- Gothic and Amazing was born on the night of December 20th, 2012.
2. We gained 1000 fans during the first month!
3. We still have active fans that follow us since the very first day.
4. The name Gothic and Amazing came to remind people that not all goth pages have to be dark, depressive or horror themed… Gothic and Amazing, like the name states, was created to show that goth can be beautiful and even colorful.
5. Our logo has always been a Black Rose, not because black roses are morbid but because they are dark and still beautiful (we always try to find and show the beauty in the dark).
6. G&A’s goal has always been to support and promote good quality alternative/goth work .
7. We do not post or promote horror, porno, religious or bad taste work. We respect everyone’s opinion, therefore we keep racism, religion and politics out.
8. Our 1st website was launched on April 15 of 2014. We have a variety of weekly updates, including model & photographer interviews, band bios, styling tips and more.
9. We want to give the same chances to big name artists and young starting ones. So if your work is good and fit G&A’s style, there is a place for you with us.
10. Even being very few, we manage to constantly grow our social media and online presence in general. You can find us on Facebook (where it all started), Tumblr and Instagram ( now Patreon as well).
11. We just joined Patreon to give our fans a way to support our work and to give them a few special treats as a way to thank them for being so special to us (on Patreon we post exclusive pictures from our own Photoshoots so there you will find pictures that you can’t find anywere else).
- We have never paid ads on Facebook or on any of or social media. Reach on all our social platforms is organic.
13. On Facebook, apart from our page, we also have a group named Gothic and Amazing, where you can share your work for free.
14. We have fans from all over the world, Europe , USA , Australia and Brazil to name a few.
15. Our signature mark is always crediting everyone involved in the making of a picture or any other content.
16. On 2017 we began organizing photoshoots in collaboration with shops & brands, designers, models & photographers.
17. Since our photoshoots became a sucess we teamed up with a photographer ( APOV) and he is now our official photographer.
18. We do attend events, partys, fashion shows , etc, we can promote them before during and afether (including photoshooting) , feel free to cantact us.
19. We have now opened submissions for everyone who want to contribute to this project. We welcome articles, photos, music and events, anything you may want to see featured on Gothic and Amazing, now you have a chance to be a part of it!
20. More new ideas and surprises are coming, so stay tuned!
Note: The submission fee is a processing fee that allows Gothic and Amazing to continue to support and promote of artists from around world; as well as ongoing, daily operational costs.